Click on image for the lowdown.
====
1 members (Gdads51 ),
84
guests, and
3
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,139
Posts1,056,447
Members48,441
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 56
GPK 1961
GPK 1961
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 56
Steve - I think it's supposed to be straight. My truck is at my warehouse so I can't check, but this is a picture from when I took the front clip off. GPK 1961
Attachments
Last edited by gpk1961; 02/07/2021 11:40 PM .
New project - 1961 Apache 10 Step-side