Click on image for the lowdown.
====
Forums66
Topics128,132
Posts1,056,388
Members48,441
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 7
New Guy
New Guy
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 7
I have circled the part I am trying to figure out it is broke on one side amd it hinges. I have no idea. Does anyone. 1950 3100 with a 235. I think it something aftermarket but not sure at this point
Attachments
Entire Thread
Part ID. passenger side under hood
doug t 02/01/2021 4:06 PM