Originally Posted by bartamos
These may work with This tool. Don't know the size of these rivets. I have some but don't know where they are.
I have some of those too. They'd be too small for the 3/16" hole.

I may have some that would work for the perimeter of the arm. Shoot me a PM.


Originally Posted by coilover
We make up the "set" and the "buck" for custom rivet jobs but be aware that solid rivets are hard to get correct free hand. The semi tubular are more forgiving.
Agree. I've used solid rivets for the frame attachments, and tubular for the hood halves. May also try the tubular rivets for the grille. An assortment of tubular rivet sets was about $6-8 from Amazon.

Last edited by klhansen; 01/30/2021 3:36 AM.

Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.