Ok- - - -that pretty much eliminates the idea of a visit while I'm "in the neighborhood". Since Monday of this week, I've driven over 1200 miles in 5 states- - - -and I'm supposed to be "retired". What's that? Next week, I've only got 600-something miles scheduled- - - -so far!

Ignition timing is different from camshaft timing. It determines when the spark plugs fire in relation to the position of the pistons. Too early, and the spark tries to run the engine backwards while starting and bogs the starter down- - - -no Bueno!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!