The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Register Log In

The Stovebolt Site Forums Welcome! Welcome Centre I fell in love with her at first sight

Forums Active Threads
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (delky, Steelonsteel), 235 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight
Dexstar 64 #1394104 01/24/2021 9:39 PM
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Jarvisburg, NC, USA
tclederman Offline
Bubba - Curmudgeon
tclederman
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Jarvisburg, NC, USA
20+ year old thread on a "crummy" truck.

"crummy" lumber truck from the very early Stovebolt.com days.

Here is a good old post on a "crummy" truck.

Whats comes-up around here has often gone-on around here.


Tim
1954Advance-Design.com
1954 3106 Carryall Suburban
1954 3104 5-window pickup w/Hydra-Matic
The 216 and early 235 engines are not "splash oilers" -- this is a splash oiler.
Copy Link to Clipboard
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
I fell in love with her at first sight Dexstar 64 01/11/2021 6:29 AM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight 2-Ton 01/11/2021 1:19 PM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight Gord&Fran 01/11/2021 6:46 PM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight Dexstar 64 01/14/2021 6:17 PM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight Justhorsenround 01/11/2021 1:43 PM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight glenns towing 01/11/2021 1:55 PM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight John L. 01/11/2021 3:12 PM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight Phat51 01/11/2021 4:59 PM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight Rusty Rod 01/11/2021 5:34 PM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight J Lucas 01/11/2021 6:20 PM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight 2-Ton 01/11/2021 7:13 PM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight Achipmunk 01/13/2021 12:27 AM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight Phak1 01/13/2021 1:12 AM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight John Milliman 01/13/2021 11:08 AM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight fixite7 01/20/2021 3:22 AM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight fixite7 01/24/2021 9:28 PM
Re: I fell in love with her at first sight tclederman 01/24/2021 9:39 PM

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
View Profile
Private Message
Website
Follow User
Forum Posts
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · The Stovebolt Site
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0