| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,240 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2020 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2020 Posts: 6 | Thanks for clearing that up Hotrod Lincoln I new there was more to it. Thanks for the info Black Viking 60 even if it isn't what I want to hear and good luck on your build. I was wondering if anyone has found a duel reservoir master cylinder for big bolts? | | |
| |
| |