| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,376 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2020 Posts: 46 Restorationist | | Restorationist Joined: Feb 2020 Posts: 46 | Thanks for the replies guys. I think a quick search on eBay.... ,and then a trip to home depot. I bought some that I thought would work. Way to heavy duty. Johnny are you anywhere near northern Illinois university? I see that you are from Illinois also. Thanks again for the help. Time to search eBay.
1948 1.5 ton grain truck with pto driven dump bed.
| | |
| |
| |