When I bought my truck it was already lowered (the wrong way). The springs were heated so bad they look like twisted up pretzels. The stance of the truck is pretty good but ride quality suffers. I am planing on doing all the suspension at one time (bushings, ball joints, end links, springs, shocks ect..) But what I am not sure of is how far they lowered this truck.

From the ground to the bottom of the front wheel well is 26 1/2". The ground to the bottom of the rear is 24". Would somone mind measuring their truck (lowered or not) and let me know where it is at (if lowered please mention your drop). Thanks a ton.


1963 Chevy P/U: Forged LS1/4L80E swap and big hit of N20 coming
1973 Camaro: Low compression solid roller LS1 with PT91 turbo Built for the Silver State classic
1967 Convert Continental: Stock Cruiser