| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
188
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2020 Posts: 6 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2020 Posts: 6 | The 216 in my truck runs like a top so not planning on changing it just to change it. I was just curious what my options might be if something did happen. I was also wanting to have the knowledge that if I came across something like a 235 or 261 for sale I might want to pick up strictly as a backup. | | |
| |
| |