| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,242 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 62 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 62 | I'm happy to report that the truck is running again! I thought last night that I had cleaned all of the connections already but I'm going to do it again just to make sure. I did that today and when I tried the headlights they came on. So I turned the key and it clicked then killed everything. I then twisted the negative cable a bunch and tried the headlights. They came on...turned key dead again. So I remembered a few years ago I replaced the ground strap that comes off of the starter because even though the ends were clean the webbing itself was full of corrosion. Sure enough I replaced the ground cable and it fired right up! Jerry convinced me it was in the battery ground so when the shiny clean ends didn't fix it the only thing left was the whole cable. Thanks for your guidance . Ben | | |
| |
| |