I have always been "primarily" a bowtie kind of guy. When I saw this truck for sale, I thought it looked like a good truck to build the way I wanted. And a truck of the same age as myself.

I drove the truck for a couple of years, even brought it duck hunting. I finally decided to restore the truck to what I wanted.

Two years ago the journey started. I will post pictures of where I am with the project soon.

It has been a learning experience and a great one also.

Can’t wait to get this one back on the road. I am adding/changing a few things like: removing the straight 6 and installing a Ramjet 350, power everything, disk brakes, bucket seats, rear fuel tank, security system, backup camera, A/C. I plan on driving this a lot and wanted all the creature comforts.

Will share pictures about what has been done so far.
Attachments
41068F31-33B1-4FD6-A13F-041BF401B265.jpeg (109.66 KB, 303 downloads)

Last edited by Phak1; 03/05/2025 2:13 PM. Reason: Changed title

1962 Chevy C-10
My Project Journal