| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (RLB),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 360 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 360 | Hot rod,
Thanks, MIke above caught my mistake, I meant 848 head for an inline 6. I'm installing it (eventually) on a 261. Would that change things as far as your recommendation regarding the seats and valves? From my very limited knowledge, I was under the impression that new seats were a necessity for unleaded gas. Are you saying I can run the older seats with a new set of stainless valves?
Appreciate the expertise.
Ed
"it's only old if you can't find a use for it; otherwise it's cool and i'll use it."
| | |
| |
| |