| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 73 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 73 | The truck I picked up this summer is a 54’. But the box is a 53’ style. I’m about to start working on this truck soon. I’ve wondered ever since I got it if this was original or not. From the paint color under the topcoat color it’s the same between the cab and bed. So if it was changed it was done a long time ago. In looking at the door tag my 54’ does appear to be an early 54’. I know Chevy would use carryover over parts on other models and wondered if my truck had received a 53’ bed from the beginning. I’m sure once I get in to the truck more maybe I’ll be able to tell better.
Adam
Adam
| | |
| |
| |