Click on image for the lowdown.
====
0 members (),
140
guests, and
2
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,105
Posts1,056,541
Members48,448
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,049
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,049
After 3 years of work and the help of many people my axles are as far as I can go until I put them in. Still have to figure out the shock perches and steering after I install them. The little 292 is coming along nicely.
Attachments
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.