| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,332 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 102 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 102 | I cannot find anything specific. I'm not sure if I need to pull the plug on the thermostat and put a fitting in there or not.
Does anyone have a diagram for routing heater hoses, with a 292 in a 63 C20?
Thanks.
1963 C20, 292 (4.8L). 4-speed.
| | |
| |
| |