| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
151
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 620 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 620 | I have a question after reading BlueChipper's study and knowledge about NAPCO 54 -55.1 trucks. I believe he mentioned that his recent 54-3600 had the original white grill with black inserts. Because the discussion was stopped I didn't get to ask my question. Did any 54 0r 55.1 Chevys have white grills? Doc.
Currently making 1954 3100 better than new and Genetics
| | |
| |
| |