| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Lightholder's Dad, Otto Skorzeny, Peggy M, 5cameo8, MNSmith, TUTS 59, 2 invisible),
125
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,380 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2019 Posts: 122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2019 Posts: 122 | Hi. I am looking for some input.
I am converting from stock exhaust manifold with single exhaust to Fenton headers dual exhaust and glasspacks. I plan to use the stock intake manifold and heat the manifold.
Has anyone used the exhaust heat to heat the intake manifold? I was wondering how that works compared to the water method that Langdon shows on his website.
Does anyone have opinion on a particular glasspack muffler?
What diameter exhaust pipe do people recommend?
I am looking for a little exhaust rumble but I'm not looking for the 18 year old straight pipe no muffler sound. lol
Thanks guys. Joe '
1951 Chevy 3100 1/2 ton (1957 235, 4 speed, 411 rear) | | |
| |
| |