I am looking for some input.

I have a 51 3100 with stock rims and stock suspension.
The rims are 16", 6 lug with 5.5" lug spacing.
I don't know the width of the rim - I would have to remove the tire from the rim to measure and I can't do that for a while.
I would like to get another stock rim to replace one of mine (it's a little wonky).
Are there different size rims or is there a standard size?
If I can't find a stock rim what would be the rim and tire size can I look for in a junkyard?

I think I also want to replace my current tires with radials next year. Is there an optimal size tire that works well with the current stock rims?

I attached some pictures.

Thanks for the input guys.
JD
Attachments
1F88DC54-70D1-47BA-B183-CE82252B1816.jpeg (201.49 KB, 147 downloads)
98FDFC92-D789-4D45-B9FD-0B846C490809.jpeg (302.86 KB, 148 downloads)
478AC07B-69A2-4805-8E5B-3B2E5CB03E3A.jpeg (312.15 KB, 146 downloads)
9913E33D-2E13-45DE-8ABB-36528CDBD943.jpeg (157.34 KB, 145 downloads)


1951 Chevy 3100 1/2 ton (1957 235, 4 speed, 411 rear)