| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,288 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,499 Moderator, Electrical Bay | | Moderator, Electrical Bay Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,499 | You're very welcome. Actually tinnerjohn and I swapped messages about this while the work was ongoing and his input was very helpful also as John has many years of experience at this stuff. I had been hoping for some sort of magic answer...one of those "well if you hold the tool with your left hand and chew gum at the same time" things, but as I feared there were no easy tricks here. As it turned out, the absence of that ridge at the bottom of the strip became my friend in the process. I realize people won't be doing this very often...hopefully, anyway. But hope it helps somebody sometime.
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end
| | |
| |
| |