| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (moparguy, 32Fordpuchoptop, Hanks custodian, ShopRag, Ponchogl, Otto Skorzeny, Phak1),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 117 | As I recall the '60 GM 15" 6 lug wheels have the knobs for the hub caps in lieu of the earlier clips. I think I have four or five of that style of wheel. I'm in California so the shipping might be quite high to your location. Wm. | | |
| |
| |