Here is my new 1957 GMC 370 (ex fire truck) with a step side long bed.

The person I bought it from cleaned it with a pressure washer. As he used it on one rear fender, one coat of paint came off. For a lark, he wrote his wife's name "Julie" on the fender. The kids saw the name and now we are all calling her "Julie."

It has a V8 347 cylinders opened up to 370. It was shortened. The picture angle is off, it's straight. Someone backed into it last night. I found broken red tail light plastic at the back.

It's in very good condition except for the tires. Living in Massachusetts, where everything is illegal, I will have to have new ones put on before it will pass inspection. I did call one outfit but they couldn't help with tires 9-22.5.

I do have a 1958 Apache and hope to post pictures of that truck soon.
Attachments
20200922_114342 (1).jpg (312.36 KB, 228 downloads)
Julie2.jpg (17.87 KB, 234 downloads)
Chevy 57 pick up.jpg (172.94 KB, 221 downloads)

Last edited by Peggy M; 06/21/2023 8:15 PM.