Good evening Big Bolters . . .

Coming along well on May-Belle but again need some assistance. She came to me with a little damage from a Nebraska farm about three years ago. The passenger side of the front splash apron was missing (see photo below). Unfortunately, the replacement I purchased from one of the usual parts suppliers was too small . . I didn't realize the bumper/splash apron size difference from 1/2, 3/4 and 1 ton trucks to my big girl. I have learned so much while working on her!!

If anyone has a lead on where I might find a good used splash apron fo a 2-ton, I would be grateful for any help. Craig's List Austin had an ad for large vintage trucks/parts in the Midwest a few months ago but the ad disappeared before I realized it. Recent internet searches have been disappointing.

Thanks,
Dennis & May-Belle in Austin
Attachments
DSCN0163.JPG (392.13 KB, 64 downloads)