| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
117
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 240 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 240 | I have wanted to put a Cold Air Intake on my 65 GMC 6 cyl since I started building it and today while I was helping put a hitch on my service man's 93 Jeep Cherokee with a 4.0 had the hood open and noticed the tube from the throttle body to the air cleaner box, well I popped it off and it fit on the carb perfectly and made about a 110 degree and headed right for the core support. A couple of fittings from Autozone and a K&N filter adapter and I should have a neat looking Cold Air system. The tube from the Jeep Dealer $41.60 and the clamps are $3.75 each. The air horn on the old single barrel is rather short but the tube can be trimmed so that the clanp sits directly on top of the carb and tighten down firmly, took some pictures and will have them posted later.
You Learn more Listening than Talking
| | |
| |
| |