I'm in the final stretch of doing this job. Easy to swap the wheel cylinders so they will 'look' towards the rear. If TF wheel cylinders, you will need to use a 1/4" to 1/8" reduction flare fitting to use that SS 1/4" brake line to those wheel cylinders. All will be revealed soon enough.

It's a great swap and well worth the effort. If you start losing your mind, pm me and I will talk you off the cliff ledge. In fact, if your backing plates have a SINGLE HOLE FOR THE PARKING BRAKE contact me and I will talk/picture you through a great solution to this dilemma.


~ Cosmo
1949 Chevy Half Ton
Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities.
"...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer