| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,465 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 70 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 70 | Hey everyone. I’m looking for the center hood strip for my 2ton. I bought a used hood. My old hood was shot and the center mounding was rusted in several pieces. I can find the hood strip for the smaller trucks but I’m assuming a 2 ton will be different since the hoods bigger. Ideas? | | |
| |
| |