| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,463 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 467 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 467 | Years ago I bought a 3M Accuspray model 10 HVLP siphon feed gun and a Axis turbine from autobodystore.com. I never used it and I pulled it out of storage yesterday. Has anyone used a system like this and have any advice or thoughts? Id like to shoot some single stage on my 3200. | | |
| |
| |