| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Peggy M, klhansen, Wayne67vert, 52Carl, Hotrod Lincoln, Forty9, walter74, HandyAndy, cmayna, 55shaker, TPR57C),
138
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 Former BMW Rider | | Former BMW Rider Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 | I purchased lap belts from Juliano's Hot Rod Parts. When I was looking for seat belts, I called Julianos and had quite a discussion with one of the owners. She answered all of my questions and then some. She also offered to send me color samples, which I took advantage of. Check out their installation instructions too. A quality company owned and operated by nice and knowledgeable people. | | |
| |
| |