Hey all Putting together my '51 3600 3/4 ton, stock 6V and all. But the motor I can tell is a 235 by the valve cover and the ID numbers on the distributor side. See Photos but it has now a 'rebuild plate' where the ID numbers are. Without taking off the plate I see: Motor runs and starts easy and smooth now, and generates about 30# oil pressure at idle.

Block by the Starter says: CON4 B92
By the distributer: F (stainless nail) I2J
Tag: Rebuilt Engine Power Pac D 2326

Any thoughts on this? Should I drill grind off the stainless pin and see under the tag?
Thanks -Clem
Attachments
IMG_4606.JPG (77.38 KB, 217 downloads)
IMG_4644.JPG (39.48 KB, 219 downloads)
IMG_4645.JPG (29.33 KB, 220 downloads)
IMG_4722.JPG (52.48 KB, 227 downloads)
IMG_4723.JPG (56.8 KB, 221 downloads)


Clem Donahue; Berkeley
'51 chevy 3600 3/4 ton, rebuilt 235; 6V still, 96% stock
'65 ford ranchero