| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 A teacher, but always an apprentice. | | A teacher, but always an apprentice. Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 | I picked up a power steering box from a mid 80s pickup for my 70 C10.
My questions: Should I rebuild it? I am quite capable I believe. It can’t be any harder than a 50’s manual steering or a hydraulic ram... Recommendations for a rebuild kit? Advice? This would be my personal option. Then I can paint it as I see fit, know what’s in its heart, save money, get satisfaction, etc.
Core exchange it for rebuilt one? This seems stupid if I can do it, and ridiculously expensive for what you’re actually get. | | |
| |
| |