| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 33 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 33 | I have a 235 with a bad head ( looks like a road map ). I have the 216 I took out of my 50 1/2 ton. I know the head is good but I think the crank is bad. I remember seeing a story about using a 235 crank in 216 block. And haveing a full pressure system vs dip and splash. Any help. Thanks Dave
Stock and loveing it.
| | |
| |
| |