I was mocking up the belt drive on my 327 and kept running into alignment issues. Adding power steering and A/C to a chassis not designed for it added to the limitations. I finally decided to run a serpentine drive, a call to the folks at March Performance and the pulleys I needed were on there way. I still wanted to have the look of a period correct belt drive so I opted to not use a tensioner. Time will tell if I did good.


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane