Originally Posted by panic
Pusher fan is a last resort.
Agreed.


Originally Posted by drdoug
Blue', I got the copper/brass "standard core" US Radiator unit, and no issues to date. I've also heard good things from folks who have run the aluminum radiators, but no direct experience.

FWIW, I would not recommend an eFan for a stock setup. These engines tend to run cool if all is good mechanically, and in any event, the stock fan will move more air than an eFan (at some expense in power loss, of course). If you decide to go eFan, recommend SPAL fans, pull style. Panic has it right, pusher fan is a last resort since they block airflow when cruising (when no fan is needed for sufficient airflow). Hope that all makes sense.

Doug
Thanks for the reply Doug. I would expect the quality to be similar.


Originally Posted by Achipmunk
Got my Walker couple years ago for $200 bucks and came with a nice radiator cap. (its aluminum.) my 261 can sit in my shop and idle for a long time and never run hot.
I really like the Walkers. Their tank is the only non-stamped one I like. $200 is a steal!
Which model do you have?


Originally Posted by Jon G
Useful for cooling an A/C condenser...
No AC here. I got wing windows. lol.