Originally Posted by Joe H
3/8" from manifold to booster is minimum.

I think the line is 3/8" now, and with the new "T" I made it might supply the required volumn!


Originally Posted by Hotrod Lincoln
What engine are you running? If it's a six, you might need a reservoir tank to retain enough vacuum, especially if you're using one of the tiny boosters with a 6 or 7 inch diaphragm. The big vacuum line will help, but I'd suggest putting a piece pf PVC pipe a couple of feet long with caps glued on both ends under the cab inside a frame rail, and routing the vacuum from the engine to it through a check valve, and plumbing a line from the reservoir to the booster. You'll get 2 or maybe 3 brake applications before you run low on vacuum. Paint the pipe flat black and it will virtually disappear.
Jerry

I am running a 235 bored .40 over, with the Corvette 235 cam you have suggested before. I was thinking of a reservoir tank myself, but not making my own. I am using the smaller diaphragm booster, so I will try a test run with the new "T" off the manifold and if it doesn't work I will try making a reservoir tank.


Thank you all for the ideas!


58' 3200 235 3-speed/OD