| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,613 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 620 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 620 | Thank you all from klhasen on down. Techron is a word I have not heard in years. You folks are the best. Tonight at about 11:00 if temp is below 89 I will do what klhasen advises. Should I crank it for about 30 seconds with the plugs out? Doc.
Currently making 1954 3100 better than new and Genetics
| | |
| |
| |