| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,489 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 | Metal on the bracket looks beefy. I’m not so sure I would be in a hurry to paint the inside black. I like how it looks now instead of the coal mine after dark effect. I personally would be inclined to match the grey that’s in there and see how it looked. You could spray some matching grey primer on the rusty spots as a test. The bed actually looks pretty good from here. Maybe a wash down and some poly and roll with it. Just like in a house, dark colors tend to shrink the space to the eye, while light colors give a bigger feel. But hey, it’s your truck after all.😀 | | |
| |
| |