Click on image for the lowdown.
====
3 members (kbenz , JW51 , Gib70 ),
168
guests, and
1
robot. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,238
Members48,437
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 74
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 74
Hi, Thanks, just trying to stop the cab to send it to the body shop. I have attached a picture. I’m trying to avoid cutting it if possible, but if that’s the only way I’ll do it. Weird that it doesn’t just unclip
Attachments