| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 | So you should have one of these: https://www.carolinaclassictrucks.com/172-572.htmlThe diagram shows the fitting sizes. I took the combo valve with me to the auto parts store when I bought the lines to make sure I had the correct fittings.
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | |
| |
| |