Hi Tim,

Yes it's just the single tone interior of the 54 pickup. 3604. It's the beige ( Pearl Beige ). The windlacing appears to be the normal greyish color. Headliner appears to have been painted in place with the rest of the interior, and the sun visor matches very closely. The seat was reupholstered by the PO with what I'm guessing was a kit from one of usual vendors. It does not have the correct pattern but I think the fabric is pretty close.
I will shoot some pictures of the interior of the cab and post them up. It's a decent survivor by interior standards.
By the way... Did you ever finish your two tone cab? Did the seat material I sent you from my two-tone red 54 end up being usful?

-Josh

Last edited by BlueChipper; 06/07/2020 2:45 AM.

1956 GMC 100 NAPCO Deluxe
1955.1 Chevy 3600 NAPCO
1954 Chevy 3600 NAPCO