| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (‘37ChevyPU, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 42 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 42 | Hi legends, I’m building a 1.5 ton truck, but to get enthusiast registration I need to lower my GVM and as it seems disc brakes are easier on the 3/4-1ton axle I’m looking at options for that.
So my questions is a multi pronged
From what I can work out the TSM and nostalgia SIDS use early C20 calipers (I love this idea because if I make an issue parts are available even if tsm / sids stop doing them but what is the doc they are using? Is it something else machined and modified?
Is there a way of doing Disc brakes aside from these two kits?
Thanks heaps
Yeti? | | |
| |
| |