| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 559 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 559 | Yea I too had that dilemma with my rear bumper brackets on my gmc 150. The rear of the 3/4 ton frames are definitely spaced closer together than the 1/2tons. I found a original pair in good shape on ebay. Good thing too because I hate bolting on “new” parts. 🤣 | | |
| |
| |