Click on image for the lowdown.
====
1 members (Shade Baby ),
152
guests, and
8
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,106
Posts1,056,214
Members48,436
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 87
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 87
Hello All, I'm getting ready to refinish my cab. I pulled the front windshield and found a lot of missing metal due to rust. Do you know of a patch piece I can get or am I going to have to fabricate something? thanks for any help, Mike
Attachments