| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (TS3600, cmayna, Opelika Tom, Otto Skorzeny, TexasJim50, klhansen, Shaffer's1950, Oswald),
56
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,281 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 131 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 131 | I googled the 590822 and it is for a 37 to 39 master deluxe. I wonder if it will fit the truck. I put the shifter from the other transmission on the truck and it has the same problem so I'm thinking it's in the transmission. One of the other threads discusses how to detach the torque tube. Looks like I'm going to have to learn more about torque tubes than I ever thought I'd need to know. | | |
| |
| |