Click on image for the lowdown.
====
0 members (),
106
guests, and
2
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,292
Members48,439
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
This is my truck with a 4” drop and stock 15” wheels. I highly recommend going 3” max if you do this. I love my truck, but I think it would’ve been better to not go more than 3” around. Double check your scrubline and talk to Sid at droppedaxle.com Just my $0.02, Chris
Attachments