Thanks for stopping in, Warren, and for your willingness to help our guys out with the parts you found. If its an NOS truck part, I'm sure we have somebody around our site looking for it -- and we'll be glad to help you figure it out.
Be patient with us, though ... We've not dealt with situations like this too much. I don't think I've ever dealt with anyone who's happened onto a stash of NOS stuff and was genuinely interested in getting it to the people who needed it. We're more attuned to people of questionable moral intent looking to make a fast buck and playing loose with our rules. We can chat offline (once you make a few more posts and that ability automatically turns on) or you can email me directly at editor@stovebolt dot com if you like.
We have folks here with the knowledge and research resources who can help you identify that stuff ... I'm just wanting to be careful that we don't make it look like its okay, now, to post WTS ads everywhere in the site. But bottom line -- wanting to identify your stash to make it available to those who need/want it is a good thing and we want to help.
Thanks,
John
(FWIW, I'm also from Maine -- Kennebec County)