| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 | Thank you olezippi! The picture with the bumper off tells it all. I haven’t had my bumper off to see those holes. I plan to paint the truck this year, so I might have discovered the holes then, but previous owner could have filled them in. I’ll crawl under later today and see if they exist.
UPDATE: I crawled under and the holes are there. I added pic. Thanks again! This forum, you guys, are awesome.
UPDATE 2: I got the plate mounted. Picture added. Thanks again olezippi. I hope this post can help some other newbie. Thanks for the feedback, Des! Made my day (and its only 0712)  Thanks, everyone. 
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | |
| |
| |