| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,385 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 242 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 242 | Hey guys, Here's some pictures from inside my 12v stomp starter. Should I be worried about the cracked resin? Is there some product I should paint it with to fill the cracks? It worked before disassembly and I'm planning to re-use it, maybe just give it a new stomp switch and brushes. There was a bunch of copper debris between many of the commutator bars and I'm surprised it worked so well?! I cleaned it out with a hack saw blade. [img] https://imgur.com/jiXNW4q[/img] [img] https://imgur.com/jZS6SaG[/img] [img] https://imgur.com/INGi6NH[/img] [img] https://imgur.com/tx38C2t[/img] [img] https://imgur.com/WwL7v5W[/img] [img] https://imgur.com/bVzYOwo[/img]
Last edited by Ott3r; 04/27/2020 5:33 PM.
'59 Chevy Suburban, NAPCO
| | |
| |
| |