| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,633 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 124 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 124 | Sweet, I worked in a Midas shop back in the 70's. I can't tell you how many pipes I bent up from cards like that as well as doing custom work on a lot of different cars. Gord where did you come by those cards if you don't mind me asking?
38 Chevy 1/2 ton being resto-moded 65 AC Cobra replica USAF vet
| | |
| |
| |