Summer is creeping up on me and I’m looking to get some patch panels for the other truck sitting in the driveway. 1950 Chevy 1300 (Cdn). My floorboards aren’t terrible but still leave a lot to be desired. I am considering getting a pair of floorboards to weld in. My question is this though:

Do these reproduction panels have the cab mount brace attached to the underside? Or do I need to order those separately and weld them on myself?

Thanks!


1970 Chevrolet C10
Grandpa's -- My first truck -- In progress to shiny
Follow the build in the Project Journal
1950 Chevrolet 1-Ton Dually
"Ole Red Girl"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures here
1951 GMC 9430 1 ton dually--Shiny! | 1972 Chevrolet C20- Rusty- the puzzle box lid for the C10 | 1962 AMC Rambler American- my wife's
Parts trucks-
1951 GMC 9300 | 1951-GMC 9430 | 1951- Chevrolet 1300