| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Shaffer's1950, Otto Skorzeny, homer52, Hotrod Lincoln, FAST55, fonz8261, Guitplayer, 1 invisible),
90
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 197 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 197 | Thank you guys, that makes a lot of sense. My blinkers never worked, and I was pretty sure that wasn't original but if it was worth saving I would get it working again but I think I will try to track down an original lever and get it blinking again.
62' GMC Fleetside 3/4 ton 235 4-speed. Time makes fools of us all.
| | |
| |
| |