Click on image for the lowdown.
====
0 members (),
90
guests, and
6
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 89
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 89
Hello, I’m trying to get a oil filter for the canister. But I’m having trouble because I can’t identify the canister I have. It’s 4 3/8 wide the center tube 9/16 x 5 5/8 long.any help would be appreciated
Attachments
Last edited by 47 BOMBER; 04/16/2020 2:44 AM .